Welcome to Vantage Global
Tax Fee Protection Insurance Specialists
Vantage Global are market leaders in providing Tax Fee Protection Insurance for Accountancy Practices around the globe.
Vantage Global Tax Fee Protection Insurance covers an Accountant for professional fees incurred, when defending their clients against enquiries and compliance visits from the Belgium Tax Authorities, which are intended to check that clients are abiding by the fiscal legislation. The enquiries include but not limited to tax enquiries, VAT inspections, social security contributions and business documentation inspections etc. See below for the full policy wording.
At Vantage Global, we believe in two over-riding principles. Simplifying Tax Fee Protection by not over-complicating what we offer to practices while creating complete transparency for accountants at every stage. This includes:
- Comprehensive cover with no hidden restrictions.
- No “one size fits all” approach.
- Straightforward support to help you make the most of your scheme.
Vantage Global endeavors to ensure a clear, consistent and understandable approach to each and every claim. Our claims consultants follow a detailed claims philosophy when reviewing claims, the main principles of which are set out below.
- To apply the policy terms and conditions in a manner that the claims consultant would consider fair if they were in the position of the policyholder.
- To apply the policy terms and conditions in a consistent manner.
- To deal with claims within the prescribed ‘turn around’ times or to confirm to the policyholder when a claim cannot be dealt with within the prescribed ‘turn around’ times.
- To consider carefully every aspect of the claim, the policy terms and conditions and any other relevant circumstances before deciding how to apply the policy terms and conditions.
- To explain fully to the policyholder, the reasons for decisions.
If you would like to speak to us about a Tax Fee Protection Scheme or to get a quote, please click below, enter your details and we will be in touch.